The Golden Twilight

The wind blows slowly, touches her long black hair. She is sitting on a desk, in the front park of an ancient building behind her, lonely. No one accompanies but a frame of picture which is held in her beautiful fingers. A man within white and tidy teeth, brown eyes with a surban on head is smiling on the image. Her light brown eyes are staring at him. An awesome smile raises from her thick and pink lips. She is memorizing her past. When he was still there, with her.

"How is it going?" she talked to the framed picture.
"May I say that my heart is always missing you a lot? I never found a man like you, who loved me within all of the heart, who made me feel as like as I am the queen, my king. How can I erase that golden memory with you?" Tears come up from her big eyes. She is hugging the frame, sadly.

Suddenly, a man comes, he takes a place to sit beside her. She realizes that she is in condolence. Quickly, her hand wipes the tears on her cheeks.

"I have a recommended book for you," the man says.
"Ha?" The young woman tries to make sure that a man beside her is talking to her.
"I know you. This is, Beautiful Life is a good book for you, I think," says the man giving a book to cried young woman.
"I am sorry, but I do not know you. Who are you?" asks the woman. She does not take the book. The man put it between them.
"Mawar is your name, isn't it? You came from Indonesia," guesses the man.
"How do you know?" The young woman is curious to know.
"I read your essays which have been published on magazine. Interesting. I also reviewed some research of yours which have been stated on college's online library. You have a lot potention." The man tells.
"Thank you, and, who are you?" asks the girl named Mawar to the man whose the face is Asian. Mawar interprets that he came from India.
"I am Arya, from India. I am in the same grade with you, but my passion is on art," says Arya.
"Right. I am glad to see you." Mawar says.
"Interesting. You have a great thought, but it seems that you are still alive in your past," told Arya.
"This is my personal trouble. I am so sorry I have to leave," permits Mawar. She stands up from the seat.

"Mawar, if you don't mind to see me, then please take this gift." The man commands her.
"I don't know who you are. I can't take something from someone whom I have no idea about. It leads me to owe something," explains Mawar.
"No. Of course you have no idea about me. However I know you. Please take this. You owe nothing from me. I just want to make a friend with you," forces Arya.
"Right. I take this. Thank you, Arya." She takes the book, and leave him soon.

Arya stares her steps away. He comes back to the desk where they sat together.
"Twilight in London today is like the gold, very precious," whispers him.

Mawar feels annoyed by the presence of a strange man. She looks the book. Her eyes are bright when she reads the author of the book, Arya Khan.

"Who is this guy?" asks Mawar.

Comments

Popular Posts