Still Shining on A Gloomy Day

I am really excited for today's agenda. Saturday is a day where I have a schedule to work at school. Thus, last night my husband asked me to go asleep earlier, preparing a fit body for today's work.
A little breeze of my husband’s voice heard to me. He woke me up to prepare on work. I woke up and came slowly on bathroom to take a bath, while my husband sat down on couch.
The gloomy day, I thought. It’s a gloomy day, and it was. A less spirit raised from me. I did not know why grey was able to touch my mood. Usually, a sunny day is a great day to recharge spirit, moreover, a morning start is something very important to influence the whole day. Yet, why should I begin a day within a gloomy day on my work?
I spent time a little long than usual on bathroom. After switching off the faucet, I heard a noise came from the ceiling. It was right, it was raining. I left the bathroom.
My husband was still waiting to me on couch while I dressed up myself. He gave me a plate of wrapped food, complete with the spoon and a cup of tea. I was asked to have a breakfast. All of my grateful was granted at that time. Marrying a man like him is something just like a gift for me. I was happy. It would never happen without Allah’s will.
After finishing our meal, my husband told me that he was sleepy. I understood. He worked hard all night and in early morning. Thousand books were fixed up by him. It needed a lot of energy, I knew it. Just then, he had to help her mom to wrap some dozens of food to sell. Thus, he needed to recharge his energy. By this, going to work today was not as same as previous days. I went alone, my husband wasn’t able to pick me up there as previous times. I was okay because the rain was stopped, although the sky was still grey. I kissed him before I left. He blessed me.
Arriving at work, three teachers had already come. I had texted the senior teacher about my lateness, and she answered it was okay. Arrived at school, the senior teacher told me that they have already found the keys yet. What I found there was, they sat down on the receptionist chairs, in front of counselling office. I followed them and we had a small talk.
I interacted to some existed teachers, we had a fun chit-chat. Though today was a gloomy day, I found myself full of shinny activities.
A scheduled teacher to work on each day has some duties. First is staying at school to wait the students’ register. Second is cleaning the teachers' room. Third is staying at school from 8 AM to noon. Thus, because all of those works have already done, I started to open my laptop and wrote my agenda here. It was a little hard to write in English, because time to time has already spent on rarely writing English. It influences my fluency, my vocabulary, and of course my coherence while writing. Yet, my concern is English. I should realize it and of course, I love learning English. I always try to read some English books written by native speakers to boost my understanding about English and to dig out my learning upgraded.
I met another teacher, she was a student in IAIN Tulungagung too. We had a joyful talk. Time spent subconsciously. It has been noon, and I could not wait to go home, telling my husband about what I experienced today with some teachers. 
Unfortunately, when I had arrived home, the gate was locked. I tried to call my husband, he was unavailable. I cried. Some tears fell out on my cheeks. I borrowed a gate key on my aunt. She lent me. When I succeeded to open, the door was locked. I still tried to call my husband. He was off. I cried again. Why should a gloomy day give me a gloomy heart?
He was on and told me that he was in northern home. I rode my motorbike coming there, and picked him up. My mother asked me to have some lunch, but I had already had a lunch at school. Thus, we went home earlier.
I told my husband whatever I dislike anything from him. Giving me no news that he wasn't at home was something I hate, thus I told him. We had a long discussion and dialogue. Then, because of our young marriage, finally we learnt something from that matter. Communicating properly is something that should be kept for marriage. Our trouble was done, and we promised to tell all thing we need to share.
At night, Tomy, my husband's close friend asked us to join him to get some dinner outside. We chose Dome Cafe and Resto then, as the place to visit. My husband gave me all of his heart, and he smiled all time to me. I had to have a meeting at that time. It made me less focus on enjoying some meals there. Although we should be wise on billing, I love that place to visit with my husband. Next time, he promised me to visit there, enjoying an urban cafe among Tulungagung. 
My heart was gloomy, as the sky. However, we are the only one who is deserved to control either our happiness or sadness remote. We cannot give our remote to others. After a gloomy day, the sun must rise on next time. 

Well, writing in English is something that needs to practice more for me. I've lost my fluency. My sorry if you may find some errors here. If you are will to fix, please leave on comment below. Thank you a bunch.

Comments

Popular Posts