As A Blood Black Rose


Lost, a word within a bunch of meaning pressed a vital organ named heart. This white had turned out to red. Then it recolored to black. Some of them had changed to flying ash. The wind had its power to blow. This matter killed me slowly. I was dying while waiting my last breath would be exhaled. I was dying. Instead of recognizing who I was, I had forgotten anything which became my dreams before today. "Where am I?" shouted me. None responded this lost girl.

"A fight is not a joke, but a bleeding work which slices your heart to crumbs." 

A sound deliberately yelled and echoed my hear. This body had a sudden shock. It fell down. I did not get what it meant to be. 

"This chair, the precious chair you dreamed for is only available for her/him who has a strongest will to realize," it continued. 

I shut my mouth up. I lost my braveness to say. My words flew away.

For instance, I realized something. It had done. Everything has put to its place. And, here I am. crying and regretting every inch which was not taken.

I woke up. My eyes opened. I was so thankful for granting this time to me. I do not know, for Whom I should pour all of my pressure. While trying to count the stars, I forget then the moon enlightened me so bright. I am okay, when the moon is still here, accompanying me. Brightening me when I was trapped into darkness age.

Comments

Popular Posts