Time Flies

 


It has been Monday. Time flies. I just realized that yesterday was Saturday, and my family came to visit Zoya. Then, suddenly, Monday has already come. 

I am so grateful to be here, because I still have time to live. Hopefully, later, if Allah asks me about the time I am spending today, I can answer it properly, that is to worship Him by looking after the baby that He has already sent to us. 

Actually, there's nothing special today. But I still want to make this note, just for waiting Zoya falls asleep. I also have limited time access to laptop, thus I need to be familiar with this gadget. 

After giving birth, I feel that time runs faster. Now, without any doubt, Zoya is a 9 month-old baby. She grows up well. I am thankful because she is healthy and smart. However, I think I just have already brought her in this world. She was just a super cute baby, so tiny and weak. All time she just fell asleep. I took her care day and night. My first experience of being a super mommy with its happiness and struggle. 

Now, if I see her, she has already become a beautiful girl. She knows her mom, her dad, her granny, grandpa and others who are familiar for her. She also knows how to hug her mom, to take her mom's mukena when momma is praying. She is able to dance if she hears a music. This moment is a super cute moment for me, having her all time I have. 

I thought that one day, if I would be busy with my business, I could ask a nanny to take care of Zoya. But, my heart said that, it's a hard thing to leave her with other person. I just felt super jealous. She's my daughter, I am her mom. But after thinking twice, that a meeting is an early good bye, I know it. 

Let me enjoy my presence. I know that whatever it is, Allah's plan is the best. Standing up today, in this place, I never imagined before. Thus, for the future, let the story be completed by the Owner. I will play the role as best as I can do. 


Tulungagung, January 10th, 2022

Comments

Popular Posts