Mom’s Diary: Todays Business



Life is an adorable gift which is given by Allah. I really thank to Allah for my current life, although normally, a life comes with its problematic matters. It does not appear as hard as what sometimes we think, because if there is a problem, there must be solution comes up with. Our Almighty has prepared everything for us perfectly. It is just our own problem, whether we pretend to see and find the way, or we choose to be trapped by our own mind.

During my seventh month pregnancy, I spend my time mostly with my beloved ones. My husband never leaves a day without his romantic love to spread with me. I am so grateful and I am a happy woman of me because of his presence. Yet now, we have to be separated due to my condition. We had had a deal to give birth our first child in Blitar, with my mom and my family. He has an obligation to fulfill my needs, our baby needs, thus he leaves us in Blitar, and comes back to work in Tulungagung. Sometimes, thinking about it makes my tears fall, but I know, this is one of the stages that we have to pass. He is His, I left his life to Him. All I can do right now is worshipping to my only Lord, and asking for His mercy to ease and brighten my husband’s way of life, although he has to be far away from me.

Thinking about it, drives my mind about Rumi’s saying, which is ‘the soul of two lovers are never separated, although their bodies are far one each other, but their souls are merged.’ I love everything about love. Mahabbah is the most beautiful thing in this world. Even though it also creates a wound, it also makes an eternal happiness at once. We can smile and cry at once. That is wonderful. A heartless man will never taste this gift. However, if He has a will to send a touched heart for His man, we also cannot escape.

Besides talking about love, I still remind myself about the aims of my life, about my dreams. I have a dream about being a useful woman in this temporary life. I have known the way, and I realize that my husband, my family support me all time. Although I have become a wife, and a housewife stinks to me automatically, thank to Allah, my husband does not require me anything that harms me to reach my goals. And, soon I will become a momma. Such a very precious thing in this world and of course, it is something new for me I’ve never experienced previously. That is why, I need to prepare everything. All risks must be counted properly. All plans must be drawn well. One of them is about managing time which is truly crucial for me in order to achieve my goals. I am not in a hurry, but I always love something well managed. A good plan is a half success, and that is all I believe.

My todays’ business is teaching English privately especially for preparing my student to have a Test of English Foreign Language−TOEFL. I never took a class for this TOEFL when I was a student, thus making me common with this TOEFL preparation is something really challenging for me. Thank to Allah, I’d ever experienced learning this kind of evaluating learners’ ability or we can say it as ‘proficiency test’ with Dr. Ida Isnawati, M.Pd when I was in college. I still remember about its’ functions and what is the goal of this kind of test. Hence, my extra effort right now is learning it properly, asking for my expert friend about my confusing, and then deliver it to my student. I’ve prepared her about structures and grammar, and we have already learnt a full book about it. Now it is her time to get a struggle for TOEFL preparation.

I do totally enjoy my time when I learn this TOEFL with my senior high school student. She is smart, diligent, on time and discipline. Love those characters. No wonder, she has raised by a good family. She is Chinese and her family has a big store of jewelry in Tulungagung. All I learn from Chinese is they have a sense of work extra hard in their life. It is proven. I ever interviewed her a little about what is she doing for living, and she answered that if she has a leisure time after studying, she helps her parents to sell the jewelry in her store. If she has finished helping, she will have a yoga class, swimming class, workout, private courses, and others. She is very busy, but her will to learn English is always huge. All my life, I will never forget this girl. I learn a lot from her.

That is all I think for today. See you.

Blitar, January 25th, 2020

 

Comments

Popular Posts