A King and A Queen




 Day to day I spent with my husband was just such a gorgeous day. I love him for last. I love him for the entirety of my life. He is a very humble and kind man. He treats his woman well. He knows me more than I know me. He acts a lot, not speaks a lot. I am totally thankful for that. Allah loves me by sending me him as my partner of life, my partner to spend the rest of the time we have in this temporary world.

He always wants to guarantee that his women, me, and our baby daughter are fed up properly. He always asks me if we have enough groceries in the refrigerator. He also asks me about what meals I want to eat when we go hang out. Besides, he always makes sure that I am in a good health and in good happiness. To be sure, I never met a man like him. He has a responsibility for his family.




My man is not handsome nor rich. But I am so blessed to have him as my husband. Why? He teaches me the art of life. He teaches me how to be a good man in this world. He teaches me to thank more than a complaint. I cannot describe him more. These words are just too limited to describe how good he is.

Today, of a sudden, I got news about his illness. He must go to Malang tomorrow, at 6. AM. At the time that may be, I will be sleeping when he will go. I never know that he has such an illness. Thankfully, I am so thankful because we know it earlier than be too late. I just put everything to Allah. About my doubt, my missing, my crying. None needs to know but Allah.

Papa, we know it is hard for him too. But he trusts Allah much. So I am. We need to be like that, don’t we? By then, I just can say Allahumma shalli ala sayyidina Muhammad. May Allah send His salutation to Baginda Sayyidina Muhammad Saw. May Allah ease our attempt to be healthy, to continue our worship through Him.

I can say more. I promise my man, my husband to sleep early. It’s been too late. Thus, all I can say for tonight is, to see you tomorrow, at the same time, I will write my husband’s story about his medical check-up. May Allah bring us easiness and bless. Amin.

Tulungagung, June 4th, 2022

In my room, with my 13th months old baby sleeping. 

Comments

Popular Posts