Hungry for The Process

 



Well, started from two days ago, I began to learn something from podcast. Although I am not sure I can note them everyday, considering my physical condition, my tiredness, and others, I will try to make a note from what I have learned. Because if I do not tie it with a note, it just passes and forgotten. 

Tonight, after my daughter goes sleep, I start to open some podcasts that tell me about self upgrade, motivation, life, love, communication and others. I need to watch my input, my progress, and my output. It will be beneficial for myself if I count them all. Because what we are, depends on the surrounding we have. 

Actually, after learning some reels, I feel yay I am motivated. But, sometimes, it goes blurry if I do not make some notes. 

The first thing I want to note is, well, life goes on and it does. It is necessary for us to look forward and let the past be the past. Just be rational. How hard we try to come back for our past, it is useless. We just waste our time for that. Thus, what I got here is, I need to accept everything that left behind. People who chose to leave, let them leaving. Never hurt ourselves many times just for begging them to stay meanwhile they have no reason to stay with. Enjoy the present, and be the best version of us than we were. Love the people who are pleased to stay with us today. Spend our time with people who put us into their hearts. What is lost will be replaced with the better ones. 

The second one is, let people think what they want to think. As long as we do not allow them to resonate ourselves it won’t affect anything to us. If we’re sad, it means we allow them to make us sad. Just control what we can control, that is our thoughts and feelings. We cannot force others to understand us perfectly. We cannot control what others should think and act. Stop trying to explain. Sometimes, people just want to hear what they want to hear. Let it go, be happy, and focus on improving ourselves. Never allow toxic people to resonate our thoughts even our feeling and heart. 

The third one is, stay beautiful, courage, confident, and powerful. It is quite hard to attract people by our look if we have no confidence. Behave smoothly, work professionally, be discipline, and respect ourselves. The main point for this paragraph is, love ourselves, be so addicted to ourselves. Never depend all the matters of us to others. Never bring negativity about ourselves. Evaluation is needed, but judging badly for self can be absorbed by our mind then it might turn to a belief. 

Next, literally, if we wait for the right time to start, it won’t happen until five years. Time is ticking, and we are aged. Thus, to change, the best time is today, right now. Be discipline and consistent. Discipline leads us to start, meanwhile consistency brings us to finish what we have started. 

The last note, we need to think critically, speak and write. Those things can lead us to be a great man if we can put ourselves to the right path. 

Aww, so many things I’ve learned from the podcasts. For sure, on my daily routine of accompanying my toddler’s growth, these motivation makes me alive. I miss my dreams, I miss my progress, I miss my career, I miss my upgrades. Above all, I love my presence, because this time won’t happen twice. Although I just have a little time to myself, I still have a chance to upgrade. This little one is enough to give me a breath for a while, to proceed my walk. Alhamdulillah. 

That's all. It's been late, even nearly dawn. Yet, I am totally happy I have this note with me today. 

Allah is always with us. He is The Best Planner, ever. May Allah give us the best life according to Him. 

Thanks for kindly reading this brief summary. See ya. 


Tulungagung, August 17th, 2023


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts